this is the highly subjective way I read and interpret literature
(the emphasis lies on literature, so you'll only find a couply of trashy readings here and there)
You wanted to know, so have fun :)
1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
In general, I prefer my sofa or my bed, but basically, where there is light, I read.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Random piece of whatever is lying around.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
I prefer finishing a chapter once I started it, but if necessary, any paragraph will do.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
No food. Sometimes I have coffee or tea next to me, but when I read, I forget about it anyways.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several. The pile always keeps on growing.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head. I just laugh out loud sometimes.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No, come on. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
My books have to be kept like new. Barking a book’s spine is like breaking my own.
11. Do you write in your books?
No way! Never. That’s what Post-its are for.